Details about KU International Distinction Award, 2021
KU International Distinction Award, 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Kansas (KU/Kansas) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $24,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International students.
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $24,000
The University of Kansas offers students the platform to push the boundaries of knowledge, transform the academic experience, and create solutions through innovative research.
Eligibility criteria for the KU International Distinction Award, 2021:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must be admitted to KU as a new student (must apply to be admitted).
- Applicants must be seeking a degree at KU.
- Applicants must meet the GPA requirements for the scholarship.
To be considered, you must have a 3.5 GPA and provide the following by February 1:
- Official SAT or ACT scores (optional)
- Official proof of English proficiency
- Resume or CV describing all your extracurricular activities, leadership, service, and awards
- A 500-word essay
- Two letters of recommendation
Value of the KU International Distinction Award, 2021:
A tuition waiver valued at $24,000 ($6,000/year). The KU International Distinction Award, 2021is available for first year students who begin studies in the fall term.
Deadline of the KU International Distinction Award, 2021:
The last date to apply for the KU International Distinction Award, 2021 is 1st February 2021.