Details about K.S. Sandhu Graduate Scholarships, 2017
K.S. Sandhu Graduate Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Sociology, Anthropology, Geography, History, Southeast Asian Studies, Political Science, International Relations or Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by National University of Singapore (NUS) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Monthly stipend • Tuition and other compulsory fees for one year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Singapore nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Monthly stipend • Tuition and other compulsory fees for one year
K.S. Sandhu Graduate Scholarships, 2017 are open to Singapore students who wish to pursue their Master's degree in Singapore.
- Candidates applying for K.S. Sandhu Graduate Scholarships, 2017 must either be citizens of Singapore or permanent residents.
- Candidates should have received a good Honors degree or equivalent qualifications in a relevant subject to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants of K.S. Sandhu Graduate Scholarships, 2017 must possess academic records that are consistently good.
- Candidates who are prepared to undertake research on Southeast Asia are given preference (although it is not compulsory).
The following are the documents that are to be submitted by students:
- Cover letter (specifying the place they wish to study at and the course they are taking up).
- curriculum vitae
- educational certificates/transcripts
- thesis topic and abstract or proposal (if applicable)
- letters from two referees