Details about Korean Government Scholarship Program 2018
Korean Government Scholarship Program 2018 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by National Institute for International Education (NIIED) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to International Studetns.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: National Institute for International Education (NIIED)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full funding
- The applicant should not be a citizen of Korea.
- The candidate applying and his/her parents must have a citizenship of the country of origin.
- The health of the applicant should be in good condition to stay in a foreign country for a long time.
- The student must be under 25 years of age on the date of joining for undergraduate courses and under 40 years for graduate courses.
- The candidate should also have finished or scheduled to finish formal education of elementary, middle high school courses as of the date of joining undergraduate and hold a Bachelor degree, a Master's degree for graduate courses.
- He/She should have A grade GPA or above 80% from the previous educational institution. Should also have earned top 20% of G.P.A. among classmates.
- The deadlines for submitting the application form and scholarship awards varies for each univerisity.