Details about King Abdullah Foreign Scholarship Program 2019
King Abdullah Foreign Scholarship Program 2019 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Medicine, dentistry, and the medical fellowship, Pharmacy, Nursing, Medical sciences, Engineering, Natural Sciences, Law, Accounting, E-Commerce, Finance, Insurance & Marketing . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2019. This scholarship is provided by Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition + Monthly Stipend + Travel Expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Saudi Nationals.
Academic disciplines and scholarships are selected on the needs of government ministries, national corporations, and the private sector. This selection aims to fulfill the requirements of work markets across Saudi Arabia in regions, universities and industrial cities. The program is commissioned with qualifying Saudi youth to take an active role in development in all fields in government and private sectors.
Eligibility for King Abdullah Foreign Scholarship Program 2019:
- The applicant must be a Saudi citizen.
- Must not be a government employee.
- Must study full-time and reside in the country designated.
- The nomination shall be according to the requirements of the different province and governorates Kingdom-wide, the academic disciplines targeted by the program, and the countries designated.
Deadline for King Abdullah Foreign Scholarship Program 2019:
- The last date for applying for the final round of King Abdullah Foreign Scholarship Program 2019 is 15th January 2019.