Details about Kerala State Young Scientist Award, 2017
Kerala State Young Scientist Award, 2017 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Science & Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by Kerala States Council for Science, Technology and Environment and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Rs. 50,000/- and a research grant of Rs.50 lakhs . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian students .
- Degree: Research Fellow/ Scientist
- Provided by: Kerala States Council for Science, Technology and Environment
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Rs. 50,000/- and a research grant of Rs.50 lakhs
- The Kerala State Young Scientist Awards by the Kerala States Council for Science, Technology, and Environment honors talented young Scientists for their outstanding contributions in any branch of science and technology.
- The research carried by Indian scientists in any branch of Science and Technology with Ph.D. is considered.
- The applicants for Kerala State Young Scientist Award, 2017 should be working in Kerala for the past three years.
- The candidates with the age of 37 years as on 31st December 2016 are eligible for the nomination.
- The applicants will be nominated by the Vice-Chancellors of Universities in Kerala, Research Institutes/ R & D Centres of Industries' directors, HOD, and principals of the colleges with approved centers of research, and fellows of Indian Academy of Sciences, Indian National Academy of Engineering, Indian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Indian National Science Academy, and National Academy of Sciences.
- The nominations are valid up to three years and also fresh nominations can be made provided the nominee has not crossed the age bar.
- The candidates will be invited for presentation of their research work if they are recommended by the screening committee.
- The recipients of Kerala State Young Scientist Award, 2017 will get a certification and a cash prize of Rs. 50,000/-.
- The recipients may also be considered for a research grant of Rs.50 lakhs and for a visit abroad within the three years of the receipt of the award.