Details about Kerala Government Prathisbha Scholarship
Kerala Government Prathisbha Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Natural Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Kerala States Council for Science, Technology and Environment and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Depending on the applicant . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Kerala (India).
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Kerala States Council for Science, Technology and Environment
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Depending on the applicant
- The scholarship is open to applicants of Kerela, who have qualified Higher Secondary Board Examination in Kerela, India.
- The candidates applying should be working towards B.Sc. or Integrated M.Sc. courses in Basic/Natural sciences anywhere in India.
- Applicants should have achieved a minimum aggregate marks of 95% or equivalent in Higher Secondary Board Examination.
- If the candidates applying are SC/ST students, a minimum aggregate marks of 90%, with a minimum of 90 marks in all the subjects.
- The number of scholarships available is 100.
- The candidate should have applied and secured an admission in a University or Institution.
- The duration of the scholarship is for three years and the scholarship can be continued for their M.Sc. course or 4th year of their Integrated M.Sc. course.
- The successful applicants should score an aggregate of 75% or equivalent grade in their degree.
- The successful B.Sc. Degree candidates will be receiving a funding of Rs. 12,000/- for 1st year; Rs. 18,000/- for 2nd Year and Rs. 24,000/- for 3rd Year.
- The successful M.Sc. degree candidates will be receiving Rs. 40,000/- for 1st Year/4th Year of Integrated M.Sc and the 2nd Year/5th Year of Integrated M.Sc. will be receiving Rs. 60,000/-
- Eight Prathibha Scholars are eligible for summer programmes at IISER-Trivandrum without screening test. Two scholars from each discipline i.e, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics are considered.