Details about Ken Scott bursary, 2017
Ken Scott bursary, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Dundee and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £250 . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of selected countries.
- Deadline: 24 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £250
The University of Dundee is offering Ken Scott bursary, 2017 which is open to students who wish to pursue undergraduate programs in Law at the University.
- Candidates applying for Ken Scott bursary, 2017 must be LLB graduates of The University of Dundee who wish to undertake The Diploma in Professional Legal Practice at Dundee Law School.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on financial need and must be evidenced by a third party.
- Academic merit is not considered.
- Applicants of Ken Scott bursary, 2017 must have already applied for the program.