Details about Kelly & Soto Law Scholarship Program, 2017
Kelly & Soto Law Scholarship Program, 2017 is offered for High/Secondary School degree in the field of Any field of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by Kelly & Soto Law and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, prizes worth $200 - $1000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of US.
- Deadline: 15 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, prizes worth $200 - $1000
Kelly & Soto Law Scholarship Program, 2017 is to support high school seniors and college students in Massachusetts, seeking an institution of higher learning.
- Candidates applying for Kelly & Soto Law Scholarship Program, 2017 should be a U.S. citizen and should be residing in the United States, or a legal permanent resident.
- Applicants should have received acceptance from any institution of higher learning.
- Candidates must be registered as a current high school senior at a US high school or should be enrolled at a US accredited college.
- The applicants of Kelly & Soto Law Scholarship Program, 2017 should submit a digital photo in (.jpg) format.
- Candidate should attach his/her full name, email address, mailing address and his/her phone number at the top of the essay.
- Candidates need to mention 1-2 sentences about themselves, about the school, college or university the candidate is attending or attended or planning to attend and his/her plans for the future.
- A persuasive essay should be submitted with at least 500 words which should focus on:
- "THE DANGERS OF Distracted Driving: Describe positive initiatives you have seen recently aimed at curbing distracted driving and explain its effectiveness. Include some of the consequences of distracted driving (car accident, suspended license, personal injury, etc.)?"
Value of the Award
- The applicants are selected based on accuracy, grammar, style and originality of their essay and three winners will be selected for First Prize: $1000 scholarship grant, Second Prize: $300 scholarship grant and Third Prize: $200 scholarship grant.