Details about Keele-Kenya Scholarships, 2017
Keele-Kenya Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Environmental Sustainability and Green Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 26 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by Keele University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Full tuition fees+Accommodation+Living Expenses+Return Airfare . This scholarship is open for: Open to Kenyan nationals.
- Deadline: 26 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Full tuition fees+Accommodation+Living Expenses+Return Airfare
Keele University is offering Keele-Kenya Scholarships, 2017 to students enrolling into MSc in Environmental Sustainability and Green Technology in September 2017.
- Scholarships are open to Kenyan nationals who are not currently living or studying in a developed country.
- Candidates with outstanding academic qualifications are considered.
- Applicants of Keele-Kenya Scholarships, 2017 must have secured a First Class Honours Degree.
- Applicants should be fluent in English.
- Applicants must be familiar with the course study and be determined to study at Keele University.
- Applicants with work experience in a related field are preferred.
- Candidates applying for Keele-Kenya Scholarships, 2017 are required to provide proof of their nationality.
- Applicants are not eligible if they already had the opportunity of studying for one year or more outside of Kenya.
- The scholarship is intended for international fee payers only and cannot be combined with any other University-funded scholarship or bursary.