Details about KAUST Fellowship, 2018
KAUST Fellowship, 2018 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects available at KAUST. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full tuition fees, $20,000-30,000 towards living . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full tuition fees, $20,000-30,000 towards living
- The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is offering KAUST Fellowship, 2018.
- The applicants should have a score of at least 79 on TOFEL on the IBT or IELTS 6.0.
- The candidates who have a degree from accredited institutions in the US, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, or Ireland are not required to submit TOFEL or IELTS scores.
- The applicants for KAUST Fellowship, 2018 are not required to take GRE exam for admission but are encouraged to take the GRE general test.
- The students with a high quantitative score on the GRE will be preferred.
- The applicants should submit a curriculum vitae, university Transcripts or academic records or mark sheets from previously attended institutions.
- The candidates should upload a scan of the official transcript in the native language which should include the university grading system.
- Three recommendation letters written by professors or advisors should be submitted directly from the recommenders.
- The recommenders should provide details about the applicant's work and their research ability.
- The recipients of KAUST Fellowship, 2018 get $20,000-30,000 towards living allowance and full tuition fees.
- The recipients also get medical and dental coverage, housing, and support for relocation.