Details about Joint Research Engagement (JRE) Engineering Cadetship Grants
Joint Research Engagement (JRE) Engineering Cadetship Grants is offered for PhD degree in the field of Engineering and Information Technologies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by The University of Sydney and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 19 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000
- The scholarship is available to Australian citizens.
- Applicants planning undertake a Research Doctorate or Research Masters HDR are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be undertaking their research in relevant areas of engineering.
- HE/She must be enrolled on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Applicants must be in receipt of a Research Training Scheme (RTS) funded place.
- Must be involved in an Engineering Cadetship.