Details about John Swire 1989 Scholarship ,2020
John Swire 1989 Scholarship ,2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £9,250 fee waiver +£15,750 maintenance allowance per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU nationals.
- Deadline: 21 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £9,250 fee waiver +£15,750 maintenance allowance per annum
The objective of the John Swire 1989 Scholarship,2020 is to support and encourage students with excellent academic merit and possess an outgoing personality enrolled to study at University of Kent.
Eligibility for John Swire 1989 Scholarship,2020:
- The John Swire 1989 Scholarship,2020 is open to EU nationals.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong commitment and academic performance.
- The student must have accepted a conditional offer from the Kent and Medway Medical School.
- A 500-word essay- 'Why I am suitable for the John Swire 1989 scholarship'
- Written approval from the local authority of current/previous looked-after status
- Written verification of benefit award/tax credit notice, in the name of the student (vulnerable or discretionary) or parent (discretionary)
- P60 End of Year certificate or self-assessment equivalent for adults in the household
- Past 3 months’ payslips of adults in the household
- Letters of support from any one-social worker, teacher, doctor, minister of religion
Value of John Swire 1989 Scholarship,2020:
- The successful applicants of the John Swire 1989 Scholarship,2020 will receive award of £125,000 - £9,250 fee waiver + £15,750 maintenance allowance per annum
Deadline for John Swire 1989 Scholarship,2020:
- The last date to apply for John Swire 1989 Scholarship,2020 is 21 JUNE 2020.