Details about J.M. Donnelly Scholarship 2020
J.M. Donnelly Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business, Economics, Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 1500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to female domestic students.
- Deadline: 06 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 1500
Eligibility for J.M. Donnelly Scholarship 2020:
- be a female student.
- be a domestic student in accordance with The University’s Fee Policy.
- be enrolled full time in an approved undergraduate program.
- have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 4.0, if a continuing student.
- demonstrate financial need.
- provide evidence of Samoan heritage.
- complete an application form and submit it to the Executive Dean by the due date.
Value of the scholarship:
- Senate may award the Scholarship annually on the recommendation of the Executive Dean. The Executive Dean, in consultation with the Selection Committee, will determine the number and value of scholarships awarded annually.
- The value of each Scholarship will be at least AUD 1,500.
Conditions for scholarship:
The recipient may hold the Scholarship for up to 1 year if the recipient:
- remains enrolled as a full-time student in an Approved Program.
- maintains satisfactory academic progress.
The last date for J.M. Donnelly Scholarship 2020 application is 6th March 2020.