Details about Jenny Conway Scholarship 2020
Jenny Conway Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £9,250 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU nationals.
- Deadline: 21 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £9,250 per annum
The objective of the Jenny Conway Scholarship 2020 is to support and encourage students with excellent academic merit and possess an outgoing personality enrolled to study at the University of Kent.
Eligibility for Jenny Conway Scholarship 2020:
- The Jenny Conway Scholarship 2020 is open to students of all nationalities.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong commitment and academic performance.
- The student must have accepted a conditional offer from the Kent and Medway Medical School
- Applicants must be unable to access the Student Loan Company (SLC) for loans for fees.
- Candidate must be professional staff who is serving the NHS and redirecting their career into medicine.
- A 500-word essay. TOPIC -’' Why I am suitable for the Jenny Conway scholarship'
- Documents to support financial status
- 3 months recent payslips from NHS employer
- Letter from doctor/social worker/minister of religion to certify caring responsibilities, or child benefit statements
Value of Jenny Conway Scholarship 2020:
- The successful applicants of the Jenny Conway Scholarship 2020 will receive an award of £46,250 fee waiver - £9,250 per annum for 5 years
Deadline for Jenny Conway Scholarship 2020:
- The last date to apply for Jenny Conway Scholarship 2020 is 21 JUNE 2020.