Details about Jemina Lendrum Honours Grant For Cancer Research 2016
Jemina Lendrum Honours Grant For Cancer Research 2016 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Health Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Adelaide and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 20 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000
- The applicant must possess excellent academic scores in their undergraduate studies.
- The candidate must apply for a full-time Honours program in the Faculty of Health Sciences.
- Selection of the candidate is based on their research potential, the relevance of the research relating to cancer and academic merit.
- The Faculty of Health Sciences Research Committee will suggest an Honours student by the criteria mentioned above.
- A copy of Curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of original transcripts.
- Provide a brief description of the research project that you are undertaking.
- What is the relevance of the project to Cancer Research?