Details about Jean Monnet Scholarships 2020-21
Jean Monnet Scholarships 2020-21 is offered for Other degree in the field of EU Acquis. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by European Commission and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Not mentioned . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Turkey.
- Deadline: 05 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Not mentioned
Jean Monnet Scholarships 2020-21 offered by the European Union is an initiative to encourage teaching, research, and reflection in the field of European integration studies in higher education institutions. 160 scholarships will be granted for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Applicants must be currently working in Turkey in the public sector (including professional organizations having legal public personality, chambers, local administrations, development agencies, etc.) OR
- Must working in Turkey in the private sector (including NGOs, resident diplomatic missions, etc.) OR
- Must be working in Turkey in universities as academic or administrative staff OR
- Must be senior undergraduate students or postgraduate (master or Ph.D.) students in Turkey
To apply for Jean Monnet Scholarships 2020-21 complete and submit the application forms by the deadline: 5th November 2019.