Details about Japanese Language Aurora Foundation Scholarship
Japanese Language Aurora Foundation Scholarship is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Languages/Linguistics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2018. This scholarship is provided by Japanese Language Scholarship Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of United States.
- Degree: Training & Short courses
- Provided by: Japanese Language Scholarship Foundation
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000
JLSF was founded in 1998 to encourage teachers of the Japanese language and students in Japanese language studies in their educational and professional development as well as to promote cultural exchanges.
Eligibility for Japanese Language Aurora Foundation Scholarship:
- Applicant must write and submit a report on the project accomplished in Japan.
- Applicant must be prepared for an oral interview in person or by phone.
- Applicant must be able to attend the award ceremony to be held in fall of 2018, Los Angeles.
- Firstly submit resume/biography
- Candidate must submit official college transcript directly from the college to the JLSF
- 3 copies of Photograph of applicant
- Completed application form
- Two letters of reference
Value of Scholarship:
The recipient of Scholarship awards amounting to $5,000 USD.