Details about Japanese Government Scholarships, 2017
Japanese Government Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Japanese Language and Culture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government of Japan and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Rs. 67,000 / month or 117,000 Yen/ month . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of India.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Rs. 67,000 / month or 117,000 Yen/ month
- The Government of Japan is offering scholarships to Indian nationals to pursue undergraduate courses.
- The applicants for Japanese Government Scholarships, 2017 should be aged between 18 to 29.
- The candidates should be nationals of India.
- The applicants should be enrolled in undergraduate programs at the at foreign (non-Japanese) universities majoring in the Japanese language or Japanese culture.
- The Japanese Government Scholarships, 2017 are awarded in the field of Japanese Language and Culture.
- The candidates are expected to have Japanese language ability.
- The applicants should return to their home country and resume their studies after the duration of the scholarship.
- The candidates should submit an application form, academic transcripts from the current univeristy, and documents proving that the candidate has studied the Japanese language for at least 1 year.
- The applicants should also submit university enrollment certificate, Placement PreferenceApplication Form, and recommendation from the univeristy.
- The recipients of Japanese Government Scholarships, 2017 get Rs. 67,000 per month i.e. 117,000 Yen per month, tuition fees, and round-trip airfare.