Details about Janssen Pharmaceutica Scholarships
Janssen Pharmaceutica Scholarships is offered for Masters degree in the field of Global Mental Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Feb 2016. This scholarship is provided by London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, full tuition fees+living expense stipend of GBP 15,298 . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationalities of of low and middle-income countries.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)
- Deadline: 29 Feb 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full tuition fees+living expense stipend of GBP 15,298
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine is offering up to four Janssen Pharmaceutica Scholarships to students accepted onto the 2016-17 MSc Global Mental Health. Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees, a living expense stipend of GBP 15,298.00 and an allowance in the summer for project expenses. The MSc Global Mental Health is a joint programme provided by the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine and the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King’s College London. The course aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills to initiate, develop and oversee mental health programmes and/or policies in low-resource settings, as well as to conduct and critically evaluate research on global mental health. These skills and knowledge will make it possible for students to make valuable contributions in the domains of research, policy and practice as they relate to the discipline of global mental health.
Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees, a living expense stipend of GBP 15,298.00 and an allowance in the summer for project expenses.
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission to the MSc Global Mental Health commencing in 2016-17.
- A strong preference will be given to applicants who are nationals of, and have been ordinarily resident in, low- and middle-income countries (as defined by the World Bank) for the last three years. Consideration will also be given to exceptional applicants who have extensive work or volunteer experience in low- and middle-income countries.
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries (as specified by the Home Office - UKVI) must meet the following English Language Requirements if shortlisted for this funding: 7.0 overall for IELTS, with at least 7.0 for written English and at least 6.0 for the other skills.
Number of awards offered: Up to four Janssen Pharmaceutica Scholarships.
Note: Short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews, which may be held in person or by telephone or Skype. Interviews will only be conducted with applicants who have provided the necessary proof of meeting the English Language Requirements.