Details about James N. Rosenau Post-Doctoral Fellowship, ISA, 2017
James N. Rosenau Post-Doctoral Fellowship, ISA, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Social sciences and Humanities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2017. This scholarship is provided by International Studies Association and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $50,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $50,000
- ISA is offering post-doctoral scholarships to applicants from all nationalities in the fields of Social sciences and Humanities.
- The candidate applying for James N. Rosenau Post-Doctoral Fellowship, ISA, 2016 should have a Ph.D. obtained within the past two years (July 1, 2015, and July 1, 2017).
- The applicant can be of any nationality.
- The applicants for James N. Rosenau Post-Doctoral Fellowship, ISA, 2016 should submit a curriculum vitae and a cover letter mentioning the candidate's academic field, a topic of the research relevant to international studies.
- The candidates submit a research proposal not exceeding 5 pages and 1500 words with reference.
- The applicants should also submit the graduate transcript with conferral date, photocopy of degree which is notarized and a letter from registrar's office attesting to final degree.
- The candidate should also send a scanned copy of degree certificate by e-mail.
- The applicants should also submit two recommendation letters and letter of referees should be submitted on letterheads and sent by e-mail.
- The candidates applying for James N. Rosenau Post-Doctoral Fellowship, ISA, 2016 will be evaluated based on their academic merit, scholarly contributions, quality of the proposed research.
- The selected applicants will get $50,000 as a stipend for 12-months.