Details about Jamaican Government Scholarships In Mathematics And Science 2016
Jamaican Government Scholarships In Mathematics And Science 2016 is offered for Other degree in the field of Mathematics and Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Ministry of Education, Youth and Information and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Cover full tuition + Support for boarding + A stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to Jamaican nationals.
- Deadline: 22 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Cover full tuition + Support for boarding + A stipend
- The Jamaican Government Scholarships in Mathematics and Science are open to Jamaican nationals.
- Applicants must pass in Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC) Mathematics and English.
- Applicants must have secured Grade one or two at CSEC or levels one or two at the Caribbean Vocational Qualification (CVQ).
- Applicants must have obtained National Vocational Qualification of Jamaica (NVQJ) in the subjects they will be prepared to teach.
- Applicants must pass in the subjects of choice at the Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE) one or two.
- Successful applicants will be bonded for a duration of not less than five years.
- Candidates will be required to sign an agreement authorizing their deployment by the Ministry of Education on completion of their course of study.
- Selected applicants will be required to maintain a ‘B’ average in order to retain their scholarship.