Details about Jagdish Bhagwati LLM Fellowship, 2018
Jagdish Bhagwati LLM Fellowship, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of International trade law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Dec 2017. This scholarship is provided by Columbia University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee waivers . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from India.
- Deadline: 19 Dec 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee waivers
- The Indian Government is offering fellowships to support graduate students at Columbia Law School in the fields of international trade law, WTO law, and related topics.
- The applicants for Jagdish Bhagwati LLM Fellowship, 2018 should meet the admission criteria for the LLM program.
- The candidates should be admitted to the LL.M. Program at Columbia Law School.
- The applicants should submit an application for admission to the LL.M. program including their curriculum vitae.
- The candidates applying for Jagdish Bhagwati LLM Fellowship, 2018 should submit a two-page essay describing their academic and professional exposure to international trade.
- The applicants who are interested in conducting research in international trade should detail their research agenda in their essay.
- The candidates should label the first page of their essay as “Application for Jagdish Bhagwati Fellowship,” and upload the essay.
- The applicants should also submit an application for financial assistance as a part of the LSAC online application.
- The Jagdish Bhagwati LLM Fellowship, 2018 provides partial to full funding per year.