Details about Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowships, 2018-2020
Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowships, 2018-2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Research on child and youth development. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Mar 2018. This scholarship is provided by Jacobs Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, CHF 150,000 - CHF 400,000 depending on the type of fellowship . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: 18 Mar 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, CHF 150,000 - CHF 400,000 depending on the type of fellowship
Jacobs Foundation invites talented and innovative young scholars and mid-career researchers working on child and youth development to advance their research with a Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship, which will improve the development and living conditions of children and youth.
Jacobs Early Career Research Fellowship
- Open to young scholars who prove to highly talented working on child and youth development.
- The funding amount provided is 150,000 CHF and the funding is for three years.
- The PhD award of the candidate should not be more than 7 years old.
Jacobs Advanced Research Fellowship
- Open to mid-career researchers working on child and youth development.
- Candidates who have obtained his/her PhD no more than 7 years ago.
- The funding amount provided is 400,000 CHF and the funding is for three years.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their research accomplishments, creativity and the potential to become leaders in the scientific community through contributions to the field of child and youth development.
- Furthermore, the foundation looks for the international relevance of the planned work, alignment of planned projects with the goals of the Jacobs Foundation, and the willingness to identify with the Foundation’s aims and to engage actively with the Foundation.