Details about Jaan Einasto International Scholarship, 2017
Jaan Einasto International Scholarship, 2017 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Astronomy or space technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Tartu and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 2000 euros . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 2000 euros
- The Jaan Einasto International Scholarship, 2017 is being offered by the University of Tartu and is open to doctoral students or young researchers.
- Candidates applying for Jaan Einasto International Scholarship, 2017 can be those from foreign universities interested in conducting research at the University of Tartu and Ph.D. students or researchers from the University of Tartu/Tartu Observatory transferring to foreign universities and whose research is related to space technology or astronomy.
- Applicants of Jaan Einasto International Scholarship, 2017 must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- Application form with a brief description of social and academic activities, budget for the research planned, recommendation from a supervisor, amounts, and sources of co-financing
- A summary of scientific or research study planned
- A summary of planned activity popularizing science
- Recommendation from the director of the institution or the faculty dean
- Confirmation from host institution/university (for candidates of UT)
- The purpose of the scholarship, Success of the applicant in the field, innovation and substantiality of the research are the factors based on which scholarship will be granted.