Details about ITS Scholarships For Masters Study, 2017
ITS Scholarships For Masters Study, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Transport Economics, Sustainability (Transport), Transport Planning, Transport Planning and the Environment and (Eng) Transport Planning and Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to 50% of the fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 22 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to 50% of the fees
The University of Leeds is offering ITS Scholarships For Masters Study, 2017 to students enrolling in one of the courses mentioned below:
- MSc Transport Economics
- MSc Mathematical Modelling for Transport
- MSc (Eng) Transport Planning and Engineering
- MSc Sustainability in Transport
- MSc Transport Planning and the Environment
- MSc Transport Planning
- Candidates applying for ITS Scholarships For Masters Study, 2017 must have received either a conditional or an unconditional offer of a place in one of the eligible programs commencing in September 2017.
- Applicants must be classified as 'overseas' by the university.
- All the applications of ITS Scholarships For Masters Study, 2017 will be evaluated on a competitive basis.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred and can only be taken in September 2017.
- A 500-word statement must be submitted by the applicants on the how a Masters degree would enable them to make a difference to transportation and to deal with a significant issue or a problem.