Details about Israeli Graduate Studies Fellowships, 2019
Israeli Graduate Studies Fellowships, 2019 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Sciences, Education, Social Sciences, Humanities, Architecture & Urban Planning . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The Azrieli Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depends on the candidate . This scholarship is open for: Israel students are eligible to apply.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Depends on the candidate
The Azrieli Foundation is offering Israeli Graduate Studies Fellowships, 2019 to support the best and brightest researchers from Israel and abroad. The management of the foundation will send out Calls for Applications, Program guidelines, and Application Forms to the participating institutions.
For Ph.D. fellowships:
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
- Weizmann Institute of Science
- Tel Aviv University
- Bar-Ilan University
- Ben-Gurion University
- University of Haifa
For Masters fellowships:
- Tel Aviv University
- Ariel University
- Bezalel Academy
- WIZO Academy
Eligibility for Israeli Graduate Studies Fellowships, 2019:
- Eligible students are granted fellowships without regard to race, religion, gender, ethnicity or age.
- Assessments are made based on past academic performances, and their potential to make cutting-edge contributions in their corresponding fields.
- Students applying for Israeli Graduate Studies Fellowships, 2019 must be nominated by an accredited academic institution.
- Applicants for Israeli Graduate Studies Fellowships, 2019 are granted fellowships on the basis of excellent academic merit and other exceptional personal achievements.
- Leadership abilities and aspects of personal merit of students are also taken into consideration.
- Students must send applications through the university administration, and not to the Foundation directly.
- The nominees are selected by the university and also submit their applications to the Azrieli Fellows Program management.
Value of the Israeli Graduate Studies Fellowships, 2019:
- For Ph.D. students: Covers ILS 108,000.
- For Masters Students: Covers ILS 72,000.
- Conference travel and research expenses up to ILS 20,000.
Deadlines for Israeli Graduate Studies Fellowships, 2019:
- For Ph.D. students in Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities & Education - Feb 17th, 2019.
- for Ph.D. students in Architecture - March 3rd, 2019.
- for Masters students in Architecture and Urban Planning - March 3rd, 2019.