Details about ISF Scholarships
ISF Scholarships is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2018. This scholarship is provided by International Student Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Malaysian, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian and Singaporean nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£2,000
ISF for Thai Students:
- The applicant must have a GPA or be expecting a GPA of 3.3+ from any Thai universities.
- He/She must have an IELTS score of 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each component.
- Must not hold an offer or scholarships from other universities or institutions.
- The applicant must hold a Thai citizenship.
- The candidate is not permitted to receive other scholarship.
- He/She must apply to selected universities through UKuni online platform.
ISF for Vietnamese Students:
- The applicant must graduate with a high 2:1 from a recognized university in Vietnam.
- He/She must be a self-funded student.
- Applicants must hold a conditional/unconditional offer from any of the selected universities with UKuni platform.
- Must have an IELTS score of at least 6.5, no element lower than 6.0.
- The applicant must hold Vietnamese citizenship.
- Must not receive any other scholarship, except for automatic scholarships granted by the universities.
ISF for Indonesian, Singaporean and Malaysian Students:
- Candidates must be citizens of Indonesia, Singapore or Malaysia.
- Candidates must be enrolling in a postgraduate program at a selected university in September 2018.
- Must have received an offer by a selected university by 30th June.
- Candidates must not be holding other scholarship/loans elsewhere.
- Applicants must accept an offer from a selected university and make a deposit payment.