Details about Irish Research Council Enterprise Partnership Scheme
Irish Research Council Enterprise Partnership Scheme is offered for Masters degree in the field of Any discipline. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Irish Research Council and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €24,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 09 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €24,000
- Applicants must have secured first class or upper second class Honors primary degree or equivalent.
- Applicants are not permitted to apply more than once to this scheme.
- At the time of application, If examination results are unknown, the Council may make a provisional offer of a scholarship provided the candidates undergraduate degree result is a first-class or upper second-class honors, or the equivalent.
- Masters degree results may be considered to take priority over the results of the primary level.
- Applicant must be a new entrant at the time of application.
- The Enterprise Partnership Scheme Postgraduate Scholarship is a total of €24,000 and will consist of the following:
- Applicants are provided a maintenance award of €16,000 per annum within the Funding Term.
- €5,750 towards fees, including non-EU scholarship fees, paid to the Higher Education Institutions.
- Research expenses are subject to a maximum of €2,250 per annum.