Details about IPBA Scholarships
IPBA Scholarships is offered for Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by Inter-Pacific Bar Association and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Not mentioned . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Bangladesh, and the Pacific Islands;.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Not mentioned
IPBA Scholarships offered by the Inter-Pacific Bar Association for lawyers who cannot otherwise attend the IPBA Annual Meeting and Conference. Selected Scholar will be responsible to attend the Conference and make a brief presentation at the Conference on a designated topic, and to provide a report after the conference. Following the conference, the Scholars will enjoy 3 years of IPBA membership and will be invited to join a dedicated social networking forum with other past and future Scholars.
Lawyers from Developing Countries eligibility:
- Applicant must be a citizen of and be admitted to practice in Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Bangladesh, or the Pacific Islands;
- Must currently maintain or desire to maintain a cross-border practice.
Young Lawyers eligibility:
- Applicant must be under 35 years of age at the time of application and have less than seven years of post-qualification experience;
- Must have taken an active role in the legal profession in their respective countries;
- Must have published an article in a reputable journal or have provided some other objective evidence of committed involvement in the profession.
To apply for IPBA Scholarships complete and submit the application by the deadline: 31st October 2019.