Details about ETSU International Students Academic Merit Scholarship
ETSU International Students Academic Merit Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by East Tennessee State University (ETSU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% of the tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants (other than the US).
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% of the tuition fees
- The East Tennessee State University is offering scholarships to International applicants to pursue an undergraduate or graduate programs at the University.
- The candidates applying for International Students Academic Merit Scholarship should apply for the admission before applying for the scholarship.
- The applicants should be admitted to ETSU as a full-time before the scholarship application can be reviewed.
- The candidates should have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa.
- The applicants should have a record of academic achievement.
- The recipients of International Students Academic Merit Scholarship get 50% of the tuition and maintenance fees.
- The undergraduate students should maintain a 2.75 GPA and graduate students should maintain 3.0 GPA for the continuation of the scholarship.
- The recipients of International Students Academic Merit Scholarship should maintain full-time status for the continuation of the scholarship.
- Candidates satisfying the following criteria are ineligible:
- ETSU bachelor's degree program graduates continuing to a second ETSU bachelor's degree program
- Graduate students receiving assistantship/tuition scholarship
- Recipients of any other scholarships
- Applicants of M.D. and Pharm. D. programs
- have full-time status throughout the program
- maintain a GPA of at least 2.75 (for undergraduates) or 3.0 (for graduates)
- be able to afford other fees
- reapply if they are progressing from Bachelor's degree to a Master's degree