Details about International Scholarship
International Scholarship is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Anaesthetics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Travel + Living allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to candidates of developing countries.
- Degree: Training & Short courses
- Provided by: Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA)
- Deadline: 01 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Travel + Living allowances
- A graduate of his or her country’s specialty training program to local fellowship or masters level.
- The candidate should be aged between 25 and 40 years.
- Should not be a citizen or residency in Australia or New Zealand.
- The application of the candidate should be supported by an Australian or New Zealand Specialist Anaesthetist.
- He/She should be meet the eligibility criteria imposed by the government of their country.
- The candidate should prove his/her English language requirements through IELTS.
- The candidate should be efficient enough to become a leader in anaesthesia and/or pain medicine in his/her own country.
- He/She must not hold funding from another scholarship during this period.
- The potential of the candidates is considered by the Members of the Overseas Aid Committee in contribution to anaesthesia or pain medicine in his/her country through
- Improving expertise and leadership in the clinical domains.
- Inspiring other local clinicians and health professionals.
- Promoting education and training and high standards.