Details about International Office Undergraduate Scholarship, 2018
International Office Undergraduate Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses with standard fee structure. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Queens University Belfast and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2500- £3000 for first year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the British.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2500- £3000 for first year
Queens University Belfast is offering International Office Undergraduate Scholarship, 2018 to international students commencing their first year of full-time undergraduate study at the University in September 2018.
- The candidates applying should be enrolled as international students, paying the international tuition fee rate in the university.
- The students who hold a status of NI/GB/EU for fees are not considered for International Office Undergraduate Scholarship, 2018.
- The student should have applied and received an admit at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, for a full-time undergraduate program.
- The language requirements are also taken into consideration.
- Part-time students, foundation degrees or distance learning programs are not eligible for International Office Undergraduate Scholarship, 2018 .
- Nonstandard fee courses like Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology and Theology are not applicable.