Details about International Merit Scholarships at The Iowa State University, 2023
International Merit Scholarships at The Iowa State University, 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by Iowa State University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Provides up to $8,000/year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Provides up to $8,000/year
International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University, 2023 are being offered by Iowa State to international freshmen applicants and transfer applicants with less than 66 transferable semester credits.
Eligibility for International Merit Scholarships at The Iowa State University, 2023:
- Candidates are required to have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) comparable to a minimum of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- Applicants for International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University, 2023 must submit their resume or CV listing their achievements.
- Students are required to provide one letter of recommendation.
- Applicants must be international students and must have finished the process of applying for admission.
An essay of 500 words must be submitted by the student which may include information that will be useful for the Committee to know more about the student.
Value of Merit scholarships:
Gold level scholarship award amounts to $8,000/year while the Cardinal award amounts to $4,000/year and both scholarships are renewable.