Details about International Leader Of Tomorrow Award UBC Vancouver, 2019
International Leader Of Tomorrow Award UBC Vancouver, 2019 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of British Columbia and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, tuition fees and living costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants (other than Canada).
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, tuition fees and living costs
- The University of British Columbia offers International Leader of Tomorrow Award UBC Vancouver, 2019 scholarships to international undergraduate students.
- The applicants for International Leader of Tomorrow Award UBC Vancouver, 2019 should be international applicants and should not be citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- The candidates should be applying to their first undergraduate degree.
- The applicants should be entering into the undergraduate program at UBC Vancouver campus from a recognized secondary school or should be transferred from a recognized university or college.
- The candidates applying for International Leader of Tomorrow Award UBC Vancouver, 2019 should be applicable to the first choice program they are applying to.
- The applicants are expected to have an outstanding academic record. (an average A or equivalent).
- The candidates should be nominated by the institution they are currently attending or graduated from recently.
- The applicants should also have a significant financial need.
- The candidates applying for International Leader of Tomorrow Award UBC Vancouver, 2019 should submit their admission applications by December 1, 2018.
- The school or post-secondary institution should submit the ILOT Award nomination package, including transcripts by December 1, 2016, and the confirmation e-mail will be received by January 31, 2018.
- The nominee/school should submit any supporting documentation by January 31, 2019.
- The recipients get tuition, fees, and living costs, minus the financial contribution the students can afford.