Details about International Engineers Scholarship, ESMT
International Engineers Scholarship, ESMT is offered for Masters degree in the field of Engineering and Applied Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: European School of Management and Technology (ESMT)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 10,000
- The applicants of ESMT International Engineers Scholarship should have an outstanding background and should have completed an engineering or applied science degree in a top technology university in any country.
- The number of Scholarships available is two.
- The ESMT International Engineers Scholarships are allocated based on academic excellence, personal and professional achievement, leadership potential, and interpersonal skills.
- The Students who received an admission from ESMT can apply for the Scholarships. The applicants from analytical subject areas like science, technology, engineering, finance, economics or mathematics are especially encouraged to apply, although scholarships have also been awarded to the candidates with backgrounds in international relations, finance, and business studies as well.
- The applicants for the Scholarship need to add an extra essay to explain their suitability for a scholarship.