Details about International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence scholarship (Postgraduate Taught) (January 2023)
International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence scholarship (Postgraduate Taught) (January 2023) is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Dundee and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Upto £6000 per year of study . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Upto £6000 per year of study
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet ALL the following eligibility criteria:
- Classified by the University of Dundee and Oxford International Education Group (OIEG) as an International student for tuition fees.
- Students must have completed an ICD full-time program (online or on-campus), AND be progressing to a full-time (180 credits per year), on-campus UoD programme.
- Students must achieve one of the following during the study of their full program at ICD:
- Overall, achieve an ‘A’ grade average in their academic performance
- Show a significant uplift in academic performance during their time at ICD and achieve excellent ('A' grade average) academic performance in the final term
How to apply
All students studying at the International College Dundee will be automatically assessed against the eligibility criteria at the end of their study at the College and ahead of progressing to their chosen University of Dundee continuation degree.