Details about InfraBuild Steel Scholarship
InfraBuild Steel Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Electrical, Mechanical & Robotics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by Swinburne University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Australia & New Zealand.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Swinburne University of Technology
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000 per year
- Applicant must be a second-year Swinburne student in Semester 1, 2023 enrolled full-time in an eligible course.
- Should have obtained 100 credit points at Swinburne (exemptions not included) and have achieved a credit average in their first year of study.
- Submit a short video (no more than 2 minutes) addressing his/her passion for a career in your chosen field of study and interest in pursuing a career in materials production and manufacturing.