Details about INFN Junior Research Grants, 2017
INFN Junior Research Grants, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Engineering or other scientific disciplines. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Padova and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 20,465.98 + € 5,000 as an incentive for mobility . This scholarship is open for: Open for Italian citizens.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 20,465.98 + € 5,000 as an incentive for mobility
Research activity on Exchange of knowledge and development of new collaborations between technological infrastructures for research with particle accelerators and European industry. Duration of the INFN Junior Research Grants, 2017 is 1 year, renewable once. Grant includes € 20,465.98 + € 5,000 as an incentive for mobility to non-residents in Veneto.
- Applicants of INFN Junior Research Grants, 2017 should have a masters degree in any of Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Management Engineering, Electrotechnical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering.
- Good English knowledge is required.
- They should have an interest in or have gained experience on the application of advanced scientific and industrial technologies.
- Candidates must be able to organize events individually.
- Good interpersonal skills are expected from the candidates applying for INFN Junior Research Grants, 2017.
- Candidates should have food knowledge in office applications and have worked with tools for data analysis and visualization.
- They must be curious to learn the use and configuration of computer tools.