Details about Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowships, 2016-2017
Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowships, 2016-2017 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Agricultural Biotechnology, Medical Biotechnology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by Government of India and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Monthly Associateship of Rs. 1,50,000/- , Preparatory allowance of Rs. 20,000/-, air passage in econ . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of India.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Monthly Associateship of Rs. 1,50,000/- , Preparatory allowance of Rs. 20,000/-, air passage in econ
The Australian Government, Government of India, and Department of Biotechnology, are offering fellowships to researchers from India.
- The applicants for Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowships, 2016-2017 should be researchers of India employed full-time but do not have more than five years of experience as a research scientist.
- The candidates employed in the government owned corporation or Indian government agency or statutory body or a national research organization or Indian based university, institute, or Indian private sector research and development organization are eligible.
- The applicants should be aged not more than 35 years.
- The candidates should be residing in India.
- The candidates applying for Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowships, 2016-2017 are assessed based on technical feasibility of the project and their expertise to carry out the project.
- The applicants are evaluated on the basis of relevance and value of the project and its contribution to the applicant's work.
- The applicants for Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowships, 2016-2017 should submit written letters from two referees which provide inputs of significance, feasibility and value of the project and the applicant's personal qualities.
- The candidates should support letters from the host and home institutions.
Value of the fellowship
The recipients get monthly Associateship of Rs. 1,50,000/-, Rs. 20,000/- as preparatory allowance, air passage cost for the economy class.