Details about India-Pakistan Fellowship Opportunity, 2017
India-Pakistan Fellowship Opportunity, 2017 is offered for Post Doc, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of India-Pakistan conflict resolution. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by United States Institute of Peace (USIP) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $10,000 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian, Pakistani and U.S applicants.
- Deadline: 14 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $10,000 per month
United States Institute of Peace is offering India-Pakistan Fellowship Opportunity, 2017 to promote and support their body of work in Pakistan, India, and role of US in supporting regional stability in South Asia.
- Applicants of India-Pakistan Fellowship Opportunity, 2017 should be senior or mid-career analysts, policymakers or experts who have experience working in India-Pakistan bilateral relations.
- Applicants are required to have experience working on India-Pakistan relations, understanding of U.S. foremost priorities and bureaucratic setup.
- A strong publication record in publishing/writing and proven capacity to conceive and generate a writing project leading to publication.
- Candidates applying for India-Pakistan Fellowship Opportunity, 2017 should submit a letter of interest, a 3-5 page concept no, e and CV.