Details about India Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017
India Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Apr 0017. This scholarship is provided by Trinity College Dublin and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 5000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of India.
- Deadline: 17 Apr 0017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 5000
- The India Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017 amounts to EUR 5000 and will be provided only for the tuition fee of the first year.
- The applicants must be the residents of India and should have completed their high school education in India.
- The student applying for India Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017 must hold non-EU status and the student should be paying the tuition fees at the non-EU rate.
- The candidates should have International Baccalaureate score of 30.
- Level A score of BBB is required.
- The overall score of 80% in Grade XII from an Indian school.
The following documents must be submitted by the applicants of India Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017:
- Curriculum vitae/Resume
- A word statement in 200 words describing “how I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” in MS word document format or pdf format
- Application number