Details about Independent Artist Scholarship 2022
Independent Artist Scholarship 2022 is offered for Other degree in the field of Music. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by College of Contemporary Music (MI) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1000 - $2000 Per Term . This scholarship is open for: Open for International and US aplicants.
- Deadline: 17 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1000 - $2000 Per Term
Independent Artist Scholarship 2022 is offered by the School of Contemporary Music (MI) for US and International students. Independent Artist Scholarships are available to applicants enrolling in the Independent Artist Certificate Program who demonstrate outstanding talent.
Eligibility for the Independent Artist Scholarship 2022 :
- Open for the US and International applicants.
- This scholarship is available to newly enrolled students only.
- Applicants must apply to a program at MI and have submitted the Admissions Application to be considered for a scholarship.
- Scholarships are non-transferable, and may not be applied to any person, program or start date other than the one for which it was awarded.
- The total scholarship amount will be divided by the total number of quarters in the particular program and credited toward each quarter’s tuition in equal amounts for as long as the student maintains a 2.75 GPA.
Value of the Independent Artist Scholarship 2022 :
This scholarship offers $1000 - $2000 Per Term.