Details about In-Country Scholarship Programme Mozambique
In-Country Scholarship Programme Mozambique is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Any Subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Monthly allowance, study and research allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Mozambique.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Monthly allowance, study and research allowance
- The scholarships are open to Mozambique nationals only.
- In-Country Scholarship Programme encourages female candidates to apply.
- The scholarship will be provided for Master and Ph.D. studies.
- Funding will be provided up to two years for the Masters and up to three years for the Ph.D. study.
- The scholarship covers monthly allowance, study and research allowance and an annual allowance for university fees.
- Applications shall be submitted either directly to the German Embassy in Maputo or can be submitted to the DAAD lecturer Dr. Susanne Jahn at the Universidade Pedagógica in Maputo.
- The final selection of the applicants will be at DAAD head office in Germany.