Details about ImPulsTanz danceWEB Scholarship Program 2019
ImPulsTanz danceWEB Scholarship Program 2019 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of dancers and young choreographers. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Jan 2019. This scholarship is provided by Government of Austria and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, EUR 6,450 + Participation + Accommodation + Mentorship . This scholarship is open for: Open for all nationalities.
- Deadline: 09 Jan 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, EUR 6,450 + Participation + Accommodation + Mentorship
The Vienna International Dance Festival launched ImPulsTanz danceWEB Scholarship Program in order to provide the scholarship to participants of Dance festivals. The program focuses on the exchange of ideas and knowledge, not limited by national borders, on concentrated further training, on meeting with internationally renowned artists gathering at ImPulsTanz with the aim to orient the career of the participants.
Eligibility for ImPulsTanz danceWEB Scholarship Program 2019:
- The applicant must can a citizen of any country but EU citizen is preferred.
- The applicant must be a professional dancer or choreographer.
- The applicant between the age of 22 and 30 is preferred.
- The applicant must be proficient in English.
Value of ImPulsTanz danceWEB Scholarship Program 2019:
- The recipient of the ImPulsTanz danceWEB Scholarship will be entitled to:
- EUR 6,450 award.
- Participation in the Research Projects of ImPulsTanz (Pro Series & Field Projects)
- Participation in the technical workshops of ImPulsTanz
- Free entry to performances at ImPulsTanz Exchange and contact with international lecturers and choreographers at ImPulsTanz
- Special Projects exclusively for danceWEB scholarship holders
- Lecture demonstrations and discussions
- Free accommodation
- Mentoring by internationally recognized artists
Deadline for ImPulsTanz danceWEB Scholarship Program 2019:
- The last date to apply for ImPulsTanz danceWEB Scholarship is 9th January 2019.