Details about IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships 2018
IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Euro 750/month + other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of India.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Euro 750/month + other allowances
The German Academic Exchange Service is offering scholarships for 6 months to spend the project work under the guidance
of a German professor at one of the TU9 Technical Universities.
- IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships 2018 are open to Indian students.
- The candidate should have a minimum CGPA of 8.5
- Candidates must have above-average GATE /JAM /CEED scores.
- Should have received a confirmation (placement letter) from a German professor.
- Candidate should pass the German Language Course is considered as mandatory pre-requirement for continuation of the scholarship award
- The applicants for IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships 2018 should submit a completed application form, a detailed curriculum vitae in a maximum of 2 pages and a letter of invitation confirming placement at one of the TU9 Technical Universities.
- A draft should be submitted which would envisage research project in Germany to be finalized through mutual agreement of Indian and German mentors along with their signatures.
- References (two) should be submitted from the senior academics.
- Title and academic status of the referee should also be submitted.
- All the academic certificates and mark sheets including the CGPA /CPI /SGPA, GATE /JAM /CEED score cards should be submitted arranged chronologically.