Details about IISc International PhD/MSc Fellowships
IISc International PhD/MSc Fellowships is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Any area offered by the institute. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Feb 2016. This scholarship is provided by Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, A fellowship which can cover tuition fees, hostel and mess fees and living expenses will be provided . This scholarship is open for: Open to all international applicants.
- Deadline: 04 Feb 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, A fellowship which can cover tuition fees, hostel and mess fees and living expenses will be provided
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) offers fellowships for the most promising students who are selected for admission to one of MSc/Ph.D programs.
- Only those who are NOT citizens of India and are NOT persons of Indian origin are eligible to apply for admission through this mechanism. Indian citizens i.e. those holding an Indian passport (whether residing in India or abroad) need to apply through the the regular admission process. Similarly, persons of Indian origin holding non-Indian passports can apply for admission through the regular process of admission for Indian citizens provided they hold an Overseas Citizenship of India as per section 7B(1) of the Indian Citizenship Act, 1955. In addition, they need to satisfy all the eligibility criteria for admission prescribed for Indian citizens.
- Foreign students are eligible to apply only for a Ph.D. programme or an M.Sc.(Engg) programme. They are NOT eligible to apply for an integrated Ph.D. programme, ME/MTech programme, the undergraduate programme etc.
- For Ph.D. programme: A Masters degree or a four-year undergraduate degree in an appropriate discipline.
- For M.Sc.(Engineering) programme: A four-year undergraduate degree in an appropriate discipline.
Scholarship Value: If you are selected, you will be offered hostel accommodation and a fellowship by IISc. The fellowship amount will be equal to that offered to Indian students. This fellowship is usually adequate to pay tuition fees, hostel and mess fees and cover your living expenses