Details about IIE Artist Protection Fund, 2017
IIE Artist Protection Fund, 2017 is offered for Other degree in the field of Art. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Institute of International Education (IIE) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- The Institution of International Education is offering IIE Artist Protection Fund, 2017 to applicants of any nationality and any art discipline.
- Applicants are assessed on the basis of their artistic merit, quality/potential of the applicant's work, and the intensity of the threats they face.
- Applicants of IIE Artist Protection Fund, 2017 who belong to one of the following categories will be preferred:
- Those who are facing or have recently fled from immediate/severe/targeted threats to their lives and/or artistic practice in their home countries or residence countries.
- Those demonstrating achievement and promise in their artistic practice.
- Those who will contribute to their home and/or host communities.
- Applications from women and minority group members or those underrepresented in their fields are encouraged.
- Candidates applying for IIE Artist Protection Fund, 2017 in order to continue their studies are ineligible.
- Applicants living in their home country or haven't fled recently will be preferred.
- Those with citizenship or permanent status in another country or those who have been shifted or in exile for more than two years are ineligible.
- The following documents must be submitted:
- Application form
- Two professional letters of reference
- Artist and personal statements
- Two personal letters of reference