Details about IELTS Test Fee Scholarship, 2022
IELTS Test Fee Scholarship, 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of English. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Mar 2021. This scholarship is provided by IELTS Dates and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: IELTS Dates
- Deadline: 30 Mar 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam
IELTS Test Fee Scholarship, 2022 is inviting applications from all nationalities to apply for the fully-funded IELTS exam fee scholarship.
Eligibility for IELTS Test Fee Scholarship, 2022
Following students will be considered to apply for the scholarship award:
- Applicants under 32 years of age.
- Applicants must have cleared High School with at least 75% marks.
- Applicants must have cleared undergrad courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students are also eligible, they must provide transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA>3.0)
- Applicants must have not appeared for an IELTS exam before.
- Applicants must have family income less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts)
- Applicants must have one recommendation letter from a teacher of your previous school stating candidate as deserving)
Value of the IELTS Test Fee Scholarship, 2022:
The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO, or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates. The full fee of an IELTS exam will be paid in the bank account of the successful candidates within 45 days of the final result declaration.