Details about IDEA Scholarships, 2018-19
IDEA Scholarships, 2018-19 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Applied and Professional Ethics (online) and Biomedical & Health Care Ethics programmes (both campus and online). You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funding towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funding towards tuition fees
The University of Leeds, Inter-Disciplinary Ethics Applied (IDEA) Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) is offering scholarships for MA/PGDip Biomedical & Health Care Ethics and MA/PGDip Biomedical & Health Care Ethics programs.
Eligibility for IDEA Scholarships:
- The IDEA Scholarships, 2018 are open to applicants applying for the MA/PGDip before the deadline and to the current or former medical staff applying to the MA/PGDip Biomedical and Health Care Ethics (either online or campus-based).
- The candidates are assessed based on the academic excellence and the interview conducted as part of the admissions process.
- The applicants for IDEA Scholarships, 2018 should first apply to the University for the MA/PGDip Biomedical & Health Care Ethics and MA/PGDip Biomedical & Health Care Ethics programs.
- The candidates are required to submit a separate application form for the scholarship.
- The applications should be submitted before the deadline.
IDEA Scholarships, 2018 offer partial tuition fees for the course.