Details about IDB Young Professional Program
IDB Young Professional Program is offered for Other degree in the field of Human Resources Management Department. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2019. This scholarship is provided by Islamic Development Bank (IDB) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of an IDB member country and applicants from Muslim communities of non-member countries .
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
Islamic Development Bank is conducting IDB Young Professional Program which is open to excellent young graduates who wish to obtain exposure and experience in the activities of the IDB group.
- Age of the applicants of IDB Young Professional Program must not be more than 32 years at the time of application.
- Applicants are required to have a Bachelor's degree in finance, development, accounting, business administration, engineering, education, economics, information technology and law or any other specializations relevant to the Bank's work from highly recognized universities/institutions.
- Candidates are required to have an excellent academic record which will be evidenced by the grades obtained by them. The following are the list of the grades of education systems that must be obtained by the applicants:
- ‘Excellent’ in Arab, Russian or any other region’s system following such grading system
- 2nd Class Upper Honors in British system
- ‘A’ Grade according to regional systems following ABC grading
- Bien in French and Francophone systems
- GPA 3.5 on the scale of 4 or equivalent for any other system
- Candidates applying for IDB Young Professional Program must have the ability to work in English.
- Applicants should either be citizens of an IDB member country or applicants from Muslim communities of non-member countries.
- Having work experience is optional but will be beneficial.
- Candidates satisfying one or more of the following criteria will be given priority:
- Professionals with work experience in areas that are directly related to the work of IDB
- Good knowledge of Arabic and French languages and ability to work in English
- Master's degree or its equivalent or Ph.D
- Under-represented nationalities from IDB member countries
- Bachelor's and Master's degree certificates
- Bachelor's and Master's degree transcripts
- Ph.D./Professional Qualification documents (if available)